Friday, July 17, 2009

Follow Friday

Jen from Family Affair has started the Twitter #followfriday trend for bloggers. I think it's a great idea and I am excited to participate!

I decided to spotlight Samantha from MamaNotes. I just started following her and reading recently but so far I am loving what I read. First of all I think her blog design is so cute. We're pretty close in age, and both married (her longer than me) and college graduates. She is a mother -which I am not- to a handsome little boy. But somehow I can still relate to her. Right now she is hosting what is called Body After Baby (#bodyafterbaby for tweeters), which is a group effort for I think over 50 moms and dads trying to get fit by labor day. I haven't had a baby, but I'm motivated by everyone participating. Go check out her blog, of course following and commenting is always encouraged!

Leave a comment here and let me know what you think of her blog!

1 comment:

Your comments help me learn and grow even more. Thank you!