Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Never to Late to Give Thanks

Thank you everyone for the Happy Anniversary wishes :) you made me smile.  November seemed to go by SO quickly!  Hubby and I were able to go "home" to spend Thanksgiving holiday with my family, which was wonderful.  I always love the feeling I get when I go home.  It always helps remind me of things that I am grateful for, and it really jump-started the whole "holiday spirit" for me.

I am thankful for:
My husband
My family
My in-laws
My friends
Our neighbors and friends we have made together as newlywedsOur health
My employment offers
My bachelor's degree from BYU
My blog
My twitter/blogger friends
Our Christmas decorations
The diet I just did that was incredibly successful (I'll tell you more later)
Our beautiful first "home" aka the 1 bedroom apt we live in
Our dishwasher and washer/dryer
The memories I made and experiences I had while I was single
My passions and future passions
My entrepreneur drive and ambition
The knowledge that I am a daughter of God, and He loves me and He loves you.
Forgiveness, so that I can start over and strive to be a better person every day.

Seriously, my list goes on forever.  I know that this post is a little bit belated, but ever since Thanksgiving day when I began thinking of my blessings I can't help but express gratitude.  What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments help me learn and grow even more. Thank you!